About Dirty Thursday for Business
If you're bored with the same old networking events and you're looking for something different, then Dirty Thursday For Business is for you!
Dirty Thursdays are the new Friday! Simply meet up for drinks and get to know each other, without the interruptions of 'normal networking'. Dirty Thursdays give you the opportunity to do the fun (and productive) part of networking without the boring bit!
We'll be there from 6pm till 9pm - you can come whatever time you want, for however long you want. After 9pm, it's up to you what you want to do (carry on drinking, go for food, go home etc.). There are no set rules!
What we don't do:
- Round-the-room introductions
- Formal or allocated seating
- Hard selling
- Long "speeches" (or in fact any speeches!)
- Uncomfortable forced discussions
What we do do:
- Relaxed conversations
- Building relationships over a few drinks
- Genuine business
- Catch up with your work colleagues
Who we're looking for:
It's simple - we just want people who are genuinely looking to build business relationships over a few relaxed drinks
Who we're not looking for:
Anyone who wants to just swap business cards, do any hard-selling or talk about themselves the whole time (with no interest in what anyone else does)
What's included in the ticket:
- 2 drinks (choose from any spirit & mixer, pint of draught beer/lager, large glass of wine or soft drink)
- Registration on the delegate list with your name, email and company details
- A copy of the registration list following the event
Find out more